Thursday, October 19, 2006

Bullet Train


I feel as though I am going in slo mo while riding on a bullet train. That's what the last two months have been.
I have a lump.
Get a mammogram.
Get a biopsy.
Bad biopsy.
You need a mastectomy.
I think I'll take a double, thank you.
Get an MRI.
Bad MRI.
Get a double mastectomy.
Painfully recover.
Try and act like it's all ok. (Make everyone feel comfortable)
Have Chemo....

So here I am 2 months later starting chemo on 10/26. Expected baldness two weeks out from that. Titless is fine. Baldness is fine. Dying, not so fine. I will do whatever it takes to see my girls grow up. I will chip away at my body in order to attain this goal.
This is my first entry.

Peace Out

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Can you post a larger picture of your gorgeous family. Your Alaska support team.

Maria said...

You can see a whole bunch of pics at www.etomic.net/photos. Go to Anthony and Maria's album.