Monday, October 30, 2006

The Day the Leaves Fell

I have really noticed the leaves coming down today. Huge yellow floating hands. The wind blows ever so slightly and down they come. More than any other day, this is fall. It's gorgeous. Of course fall is my favorite time of year. I love the cold and rain. I left Texas for this weather. Although today is very sunny and cool.
The security of having people around on the weekend is gone and I am left doing all the usual things. Except the fact that everyday this week I have to go get a shot to keep my blood cell count up. Total pain in the ass. But it must be done. I feel a bit shaky today. Weak perhaps? Not sure of the word to describe it.
Elliot went poo after school which is one task I don't have to tackle tonight. I am watching Cooper, my neighbors little boy. He's easy to watch because he's so darn happy. Easy day all around.
Anthony and I got up at 6 to make a fire. It was funny because the girls were still asleep. We are such parents now.
I need to hop on this wig buying thing. I feel tingles and wonder which time I scratch, a wad will fall out.
No new tales to tell.

Peace Out

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Maria,

you are my hero... chemo will not stop you. The leaves will fall, the seasons will change, but you are constant (even though it may feel different), but to me, eric, wyatt, elliot, and anthony, you are the "c" in an equation!

Love,

Tennille