Thursday, November 02, 2006

Drink More red Wine!!!!!

Hey, did you hear about the study today that said that they tested red wine consumption on mice and found it delayed the affects of aging and all sorts of good stuff. They also said that if we human were to drink as much as the test mice we would have to consume about 150 bottle a day!! Wooohoooo. Drink more red wine.
Slept ok last night. Today was picture day at school for Elliot so we got gussied up for those. It's rainey and wet and cold out. I am in desperate need of doing laundry. Laundry is even hard on the best of days! But, I'm going to give it a shot.
Here's something completely personal yet amusing...My pubes are falling out. The hair on my head is still in tact but not below. I find that very funny.
I am sleepy now. I think I am going to rest a bit. What laundry?

Peace Out

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Drop it by baby....I would love to do your laundry...Seriously!! If you have done it...then next time it piles up I will come and get it and do it for you...I am really embarassed to say this but somehow I wound up with 2 washers an 2 dryers..I can use at the same time...I am going to call you and pick that shiz up ok??