Friday, November 03, 2006

I Have a Hairache

My hair hurts. When I sleep it wakes me up with an ache. Don't geisha's sleep with their necks resting on a wood block so they don't mess up their hair? Must get one of those.
Today was the last of my 5 day shot regime. I am glad to be free of appointments for a few days. Oh to feel normal....
I was thinking about something as I was watching the train wreck also know as Anna Nicole Smith on Entertainment Tonight. You were watching too huh? I was thinking that no matter how much money, fame, wealth, notoriety you have, or don't have, when you are pregnant, or should I say, give birth, all us chicks are equal. We may do different meds or water birth, whatever... But when that contraction hits, NO MONEY IN THE WORLD is going to make is better for you. It's an equal playing field. Kinda like pooping. We all poop and it all stinks.
I have no idea where that came from.
I am looking forward to a restful weekend and burning my old bras. I am so flat. I know gals think they have a small chests, but I am nothing but a rib cage. Skin stretched across muscle. No nipples, just a scar. F.L.A.T.

Peace Out

No comments: