Monday, April 09, 2007

How Many Corners Do I Have To Turn?

Sometimes you turn a corner and a door is open. Sometimes you turn a corner and it is closed. I have met both outcomes in my life. Every outcome has been for the best. At the time I did not know that. Seeing a door shut sometimes means the end. Sometimes you have to kick it open.
I am proud of all my corners. I am proud of my scars. In a very twisted way I am proud to have breast cancer. I am proud of the life I have lived and that I am living. I look in the mirror and I am at peace.
I am a fighter by nature. It only seems fit that I have chosen the door marked "The hard road" more than once.
Does it seem that I write the same crap every blog? Does it seem redundant? Sometimes I wonder...
I was thinking about how much I love my children last night. OMG I love them. They are getting so big. I can't stop the train from rolling. Ya know? Elliot is going to big girl school this fall and Wyatt is potty trained. Where does the time go?
The road is never straight is it?

Peace Out

No comments: