Tuesday, May 08, 2007

Hola!!!!!!!!!!

We are here in Mexico having a great time. I found a computer today here at the hotel and decided to blog a bit.
After a long, hard, cold, winter here I am in sunny Mexico. I kid you not when I say, I did not think I would make it here last October. I felt so weak and sick that it seemed impossible to make it to this point. We are having a great time. the girls love the beach and pool. The food is so stinkin' good.
It will feel good to come home rested and launch into late Spring and early Summer. My awesome neighbor and I have bought the biggest slide/pool we could find and plan to sit on our cans and watch kids play in the sunshine.
There is also a new car in my very near future. Another thing to be excited about!

Life is good.

Adios!

No comments: