Tuesday, July 17, 2007

Dear Anonymous (this is going to get ugly)

If you are going to leave comments on my blog, then leave your name.
How cowardly to leave a comment on how angry I am. Do you even get it? Do you see the joke? Do you see that it feels good to hate others doing my laundry rather than moping around about cancer?
I have a really good idea who you are. Not to point fingers or anything. Our relationship or lack there of is no secret.
Don't give me your bullshit wisdom :

"Why is life so hard for you express so much pain and stress over laundry. Anger damages and creates unhealthy immunities. Let the dirty laundry go. Life is more than laundry."

UGGGGGGGGGGGGG
You know you are so right. I should really change...
Did you proof read what you wrote? I think you left some words out. That is a tell tale sign of who you are.
I cannot stand people like you.
FUCK YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
That's how I really feel. How's that for anger?
Fuck you and fuck cancer. Fuck having my body chopped up. Fuck seeing friends die. Fuck the fact there is no cure. Fuck people doing my laundry. Fuck it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Fuck people who leave anonymous comments as if it will change me. Fuck people who LIE. Fuck people who have no fucking idea what my life is like. Fuck people who cannot take a joke.
This is my blog. If you do not want to have some balls and sign your name to your condescending comments then stop reading it. IT'S NOT FOR YOU OR ABOUT YOU.
You don't know me. You have no idea what or who I am. Don't give me your sanctimonious shit about anger. I have no respect for you or how you conduct yourself. At least my emotions are real and out there. No one would ever call me passive-aggressive.
I am more than you will ever see. You will never have the honor or privilege to truly know me.
Fuck you.

Have a nice day :)


3 comments:

incalculable said...

Wicked post! I second both your 100% justified anger and your dislike of other people doing your laundry (I am a terrible housekeeper, but dammit will re-fold every last item in a load of laundry if it's not done to my liking). Pshaw to the high-minded shithead advice-givers. What do they know about anything?

Anonymous said...

...i love you :)

Michelle | Bleeding Espresso said...

I'm here from She Who Blogs, and I have to say--brava!

I agree with you about the laundry; even though I don't really enjoy doing it myself, I'd hate it if someone else was doing it. And ooh do I hate when it smells different than what I'm used to!

I don't think your post on laundry was really that angry, actually--venting is normal, and you have plenty of reasons to want to do that.

Glad you joined She Who Blogs! I look forward to getting to know you more :)