Thursday, August 02, 2007

K-Dawg

You stunningly beautiful broad!
Look at you with your miracle! You carried that child through one of the hardest times of your life. Through surgery, through chemo. She was your reason for hope.
I have my arms wrapped around you tomorrow.
Everything. Will. Be. Fine.
You are one of the coolest people I know. You, with your wry humor and sly smile. So soft spoken and then WHAM! a gut wretchedly funny one liner. You talk like a sailor and I love you for it. You shoot straight from the hip and I like that.
You have a friend for life in me. For a very very very long healthy happy life.
I love you my sista.
As long as one person in this world has cancer, we all do. I am so proud to stand by you!!!!!!

Much love~Maria

1 comment:

Kristina said...

I didn't know about Kristin. I saw your blog (I'm a faithful reader!) and then I got Nicole's email, and I am heartbroken.

Why Kristin, of all people? I hate this f'in disease. I hate it.

I feel the need to hold my warrior friends close...to weep together, but also to share strength. It's time to kick some ass...for ourselves, of course, but for Kristin.

But first I have to stop crying.

Hugs to you, my friend....