Monday, August 20, 2007

Per the Queen's Request

1. What do you enjoy MOST about blogging?

Venting, giving out info so I don't have to tell the same story over and over.



2. Are you happy with your blog/website?

Why, yes I am.



3. Have you altered your blog template or does it display it's original settings?

I have. I started out with shades of pink, I am now moving away from that in my recovery from breast cancer.



4. Do you post many pictures on your blog/website?

Sometimes



5. What made you decide to begin "blogging"?

When I was diagnosed with breast cancer a second time, I decided that I would use a blog as a journal, and as a way to communicate where I was in treatment when I did not feel like talking to anyone.



6. Do you make money with your blog?

Nope



7. Do you post personal info on your blog?

Only to a point. It may seem that I do, but in reality I guarded in what I do tell.



8. To your knowledge does your spouse and/or loved ones read your blog?

Yes



9. Where do you access your blog? (home, work, library, etc.)

Home, I am a SAHM.



10. Have you ever posted a YouTube video on your blog/website?

No



11. Do you list the blogs/websites of friends/loved ones on your website?

If I only know how, I certainly would.



12. On average, how many comments do your posts receive? Most? Least(if not 0)?

1 maybe



13. Is your blog a creative outlet? A soapbox? A record of your life for future generations? All of the above?

All of the above.



14. What is the one thing you would change about your blog/website?

I already changed it. I will no longer accept anonymous comments.



15. Would you like me to post an entry later displaying your blog/website address? If so, tell me and leave me a link to your place in a later post.

That would be great.



Peace Out

1 comment:

Joy T. said...

I'm visiting all my fellow 'she who blogs' members today and I'm glad I stopped by. Fun meme and great answers!