Tuesday, September 18, 2007

My Personal Pity Party

I have not blogged since before the walk. Since I got home from that I have been having a little pity party for my self. Here is a list of reasons why...in no particular order:

I am tired beyond words.
I have lost a toenail.
I caught my toddler sticking Polly Pocket shoes up her hoo hoo.
I have had a cold.
I found mouse poop in my storage drawers downstairs.
There is orange marker on my walls, carpet, and couch.
My fro is starting to make me look like Elvis (the fat Elvis).
My other half wants me to go through stuff to make a dump pile. Sure, right after I cook dinner dear.
My calendar is booked EVERYDAY this week. That alone makes me pissy.
I have not had the time or energy to blog or read blogs.
I have Vitamin H on Friday, which may be a needed break, although it means going to the hospital.

Oh I could go on and on. I want to blog about the walk and all the hilarious stuff that happened but I have yet to get there.

Pity....party of one, your table is ready...

Peace Out

5 comments:

qualcosa di bello said...

in due time...we'll be here! in the meantime happy resting for you!!! wishing you sweet dreams & gentle wakings...

Unknown said...

Had a rockin' good time with you girls last night, Mama.

XO
Sarah T.

Jannis said...

qualcosa di bello said it best. Looking forward to your return.

Karina said...

Fellow shewhoblogger dropping in to tell you that a personal pity party is a much needed celebration once in a while, and one should never feel guilty for having one. So long as you don't party too long. ;-)

HUGS

Frances D said...

Every once in a while I have a little pity party of my own. It lasts about an hour and includes a full-blown pout and cry.
Orange marker on the walls? Whoa I'd have to add at least ten minutes to my cry!
Sending bloglove,
Frances
http://blogjem.com