Sunday, November 11, 2007

FroMullette

I have mentioned my hair, the Cho Fro, haven't I?
The fro I go after chemo.
The hair that has become a mullet.
The FroMullette, as it have been named by Anna and Kevin.
Oh yea, it's getting big.
I have NEVER had curly hair in my whole life that was not chemically induced. It's a whole new ball game here folks. New products. New style. Complete confusion. Don't get me wrong, I am sooooooooo happy to have hair these days!
I was reading a fellow bloggers entry about a certain hair commercial. It's a commercial that I had seen the other day. These chicks swinging their hair everywhere. The announcer implying that it's how hair should be. As if all the world's problems would be fixed if we used this product and our hair flowed as the model's did. Maybe that's right. If I had good hair, cancer would dim in comparison. World hunger and suffering would come to a halt if we all had sexy hair.
I refuse to name the product and give it ad time on my blog.
I will say, I may go but it and rub it all over my now erased flat chest and see if it feels better. :)

Peace Out

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Sometimes it boils down to working what our mama's gave us! I don't think there is the "perfect hair" or the "perfect hair" product.

Sometimes I wear it in a nappy fro, and sometimes I use tons of product to keep it straight and sleek. Either way, I have to work with what my mama gave me and love it!

You have introduced a new idea, and I''ll have to see how that works.

Frances D said...

It's an amazing world.
I remember a friend whose father got sick and was taken to the hospital by ambulance. She sent her teen-age son in the ambulance, and followed 30 minutes later by cab.
She had to do her make-up.
Her family was furious when they found out, and she was sad because she felt "misunderstood."
Sending good vibes your way,
Frances