Sunday, November 18, 2007

Heaven and Hell

Can you pin point the moment your life felt like it would fall apart if even a small breeze came through your window?
Was it call from your doctor? Was it a confession from a loved one?
I am not in the business of hurting folks. I would rather take the pain on myself to rescue others from hurt.
Hell on earth is watching the people you love get hurt. Especially children. I would do anything in my power for my girls to never feel pain. Emotionally or physically. Any parent would.
Heaven on earth is the joy of raising happy children. Helping them to be good people.
I love my family. I want to honor them and keep them from pain. I want to be a shield that will take the flying arrows. I never want to be the bringer of pain. And if I do, I am sorry. I am so sorry.

Peace Out

No comments: