Sunday, November 18, 2007

My First Hair Cut

Friday night my friends Anna And Kevin came over with their little boy Silas for a slumber party. My fashionista amiga Anna, who is a hair stylist, gave me my first hair cut since it grew back!! That is,she trimmed up the fro. I have not had a hair cut in a year. Last year when I knew I would loose all my hair due to chemo, I went and cut it all off. I cut off 12 inches and sent it to Locks of Love. http://locksoflove.org/donate.html
At the time I had long dark straight beautiful long hair. I think now it seems almost black and fro-ish.
The drinks were flowing and the music was good. We were silly and and had a great time. The kids played and giggled.
She works at Salon Joseph in Seattle if you want a great hair style and a lot of laughs!!!!!!!!!
600 W McGraw Street
Seattle, WA 98119-5801 Phone: 206.285.1113

Anna Schumacher

1 comment:

Frances D said...

Glad you had a good time & a good haircut.
I love getting my do done!
Anna looks like a sweet kid :)
Waving at you and yours from new York.