Friday, February 22, 2008

Ugly Stick

Dude,
I feel like I have been beat with an ugly stick.
I look like I fell out of the ugly tree and hit every branch on the way down.
UGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG
My hair is in a really funky way these days. Not to mention my entire body. I feel like a frickin mess.
This fro I got is not doing me any favors.
I am having some ugly days that are turning into weeks, that are turning into months.
Since when did I worry so much about my outward appearance? I feel like a train wreck. My hair and body betraying me. I was never the purdiest girl in the room nor did I howl at the moon. But these days I am looking like a before shot all the time.
Do I just not have enough to worry about (cancer) these days. so I focus on all the surface shit?


Peace Out

1 comment:

Frances D said...

I seriously doubt if you are looking as bad as you say.
You do have a colorful way of describing it though.
Having too many bad hair days myself lately,
Frances