Saturday, October 04, 2008

House of Cards

I have to say that these last couple of months have been hectic. Elliot started first grade. Wyatt started pre-school. I started working. We're living on one car indefinitely. It's all really small potatoes compared to illness, but still it's been a bit crazy.
I am really liking my job although I get up at the crack of my ass early. I turned a corner last week and seem to be getting a little better at it. It's a lot to remember and with this chemo brain of mine I remember nothing these days. So I take it as a personal challenge to learn my job well enough to be good at it. Never mind that I forget words or the complete meaning of simple phrases. There are days I forget peoples names. People I see everyday.
I will rise to this occasion!!!!
Hmmmm let me see what else....
Just truckin along. Enjoying the arrival of fall. The wind has been blowing like crazy and at this time it feels as though the big bad wolf will blow our house down. But I like the rain and wind and tumbling leaves.
Happy Fall!

Peace Out

2 comments:

Frances D said...

Sending good vibes your way from New York.
That's a lot of action you've got going on there girl :)

qualcosa di bello said...

that is a full plate...
you & my best friend are walking a parallel path. she is gets so tired of her chemo brain, but really her memory is better than mine!
hugs from NC