Wednesday, December 31, 2008

Done With The Holidays

I am so glad it's all over.
I am just so so glad. Did I tell you how happy I am that the holidays are done?
The girls had a good time and that's what counts.
As for the rest of it, there was a dark cloud over my house. A bad attitude among us. Oh, there were times I could have been nicer, but all in all, I would have to say when one person is MISERABLE, they tend to cast that on everyone.
I will NEVER NEVER NEVER spend my holidays again, the way I did this year. I am so disgusted at a grown persons behavior. Bridges were burned. They next time I have this guest in my house will be a longgggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggg time from now. If ever.
Seriously.
It's just not right.
Seriously.

Peace Out

1 comment:

Frances D said...

I so know how you feel.
We have a small place - a studio apaprtment in New York - this means no big entertaining or overnight guests. I like it that way. I do my entertaining in restaurants.
Take care
Frances
http://blogjem.com