Saturday, September 05, 2009

Righters Block

I have not really been able to blog lately. It was a hard summer.
I have lost friends through my own doings and through death.
I ask myself this question:
Do I want to be right or do I want to be happy? Damn, that can be hard to answer for me sometimes. Sometimes I want to rage against the machine and prove my point. Sometimes I actually get tired of my crusade and just want peace and happiness. Love, good gawd, we all want love! We all want to be accepted for the choices we make.
I watched a man be buried this week. A bugle played taps. I twice widowed woman cried. A family gathered together in honor. It was haunting.
I asked myself this question:
Do I want to be right or do I want to be happy?
I want to be happy. I want you to be happy.
Life is so short. I can hardly bare the thought of not living the fairy tale.

Peace Out

No comments: