Friday, February 26, 2010

Blurrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

Today my head is officially spinning on over drive. All the streets look the same. All the vender's look the same. All the taxis are hot pink. Really they are! Cars drive ANY.WHERE.THEY.WANT. No laws, no rules. All the food smells the same too.
I think it's time to hit the island!
Don't get me wrong, I am so glad I came to Bangkok. It's incredible. But everything has it's time and place. It's beach time.
I will say I thought that it would be all smiles ans Sawatdee!!! It's kinda been, what the fuck are you looking at white girl. Oh well...
I went to the big indoor shopping district today. Nice and cool and tons of stuff. It was crazy busy and full of teenagers in school uniforms.
I have a new hotel and I really like it. I slept 12 hours last night.
did finally post pics on facebook. It took an hour because the connection was so slow and I couldn't rotate them so they are every which way but loose.

Peace Out

No comments: