Monday, April 04, 2011

Day 6

Today is the first day of spring break for my girls.
Ahhhhhhhhhhh remember spring break?
I grew up in Texas. Spring break for me was laying out in the back yard, rubbing baby oil and iodine all over, and cooking my skin brown.
Spring Break in Texas meant caravaning down to Padre Island for underage drinking and random acts of stupidity.
This week we are here in Seattle. And it's raining and cold. That's ok because we all got to sleep in and to me, that is worth any sun tanning in the world. Guess I'm getting old...
This week will be made for lazy!!!
The girls and I are going on a ferry boat ride to a sweet little island for a day of playing.
This coming fall the little ladies are attending a new school so we are going to check it out.
We have a rockin 7 year old birthday party!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Happy Birthday McKenna!
Other than that we're chillin like villins!
Having no plans is sometimes good for the soul.

Peace Out

No comments: