Wednesday, October 17, 2012

Finite

I was thinking today, as I was driving around, that I love fall. I always have. But this year, I feel like fall is passing me by. I am not paying attention this year. The leaves are turning but I feel like I am not basking in the change.
Which led me to think about the finite things in life. Because if you think about it, we only get so many falls.
I need to sit up and take notice. Notice of sooooooo many things that we all will only have so many of...


Heartbeats
Newspapers read
Winters
Springs
Falls
Summers
Blinks
Books read
Children
Tears
Laughs
Manicures
Pedicures
Movies seen

I could go on and on. I am going to dial into this fall.
The one thing that I can promise will never ever ever be finite...
How much I love my children.

Peace Out

No comments: