Thursday, November 01, 2012

30 days

I've tried this before, this 30 days of blogging. I usually blog when something is on my mind.
This month I need to be mindful 30 days in a row.
Whooooosh, not always an easy task but I am up for the challenge.

Fall has firm grip on us. Leaves are falling. The rain has begun. And I can say with complete certainty that it has not been the easiest of Falls for me.
Gymnastic Monkeys
My Heroine
This is a time I usually cherish. I love the change in seasons. But this year has been different. For many reason yet no reason at all.
Maybe this post I should just start with pictures from the summer and the good times.
Sometimes you just gotta go!
From my favorite movies.

This is Mr Fuzzy Pants. I watch him from my window when on the computer.
This is my tree climbing monkey Elliot.

Summer date in the verti.

Peace Out

No comments: