Friday, November 02, 2012

November

I am always glad when November arrives. The main reason....October is done. Breast Cancer awareness month is OVER!
Yes, I am jaded and cynical. Yes I am grateful to be healthy. But dayum I get so sick of all the pink. Pink on EVERYTHING.
Here's a list of the following things you can buy that from what I understand if you buy them you won't get breast cancer ;)

Tic Tacs
VW Bug
Hair Spray
Water Bottle
Lettuce
Tires
Yoga Mats
Pencils
Frisbees
Key Chains
Beach Balls
Coffee Mugs
Pedometer

Can you see why the pink wave can be so overwhelming? I have to wonder with alllllll the products that Give proceeds to research, prevention, and the such....Where's the fucking cure?

Women are still dying...where's the cure?

Peace Out

1 comment:

Elizabeth said...

Pink washing needs to be done. The truth needs to be told. There is no "cure" they are just killing women with the toxic treatments and filling their pockets with cash. They cannot admit that radiation and chemo kills b/c then they would be out of business.
I ignore the pink as it pisses me off too. It is a lie--a terrible lie. I am just so thankful I found out the truth before my ordeal. I refuse to accept the cut, burn and poison routine.
Let food be thy medicine.
Peace and Raw Health,
Elizabeth